National Fuel is currently seeking an Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Transmission Operations Development Program located in West Seneca, NY. The Compression Operations Development Program is designed to afford aggressive and advanced training through numerous temporary assignments to critical projects and programs. Successful applicants will be provided high visibility responsibilities and gain experience in an accelerated fashion. While designed to facilitate advanced training for new and less experienced engineers, engineers with experience are highly desired and will be placed accordingly. After completing the development program, the engineer will be assigned to one of the groups within the engineering or operations departments that best fits the individual’s abilities and company needs.
ASSIGNMENTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Working with design and construction teams associated with large system expansions including new pipelines, compressor stations and gas conditioning facilities
- Assignments with district engineering, gas storage engineering, and core operational support functions
- Rotations in key system support positions such as evaluating system integrity, environmental compliance, and construction management
- Working with teams responsible for emission reduction initiatives and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proven technical abilities and strong computer skills
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as within a team environment is required
- Exceptional time management, work ethic and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position
- Ability to travel – This position may require temporary job assignments away from home during facility construction or maintenance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, or Environmental Engineering
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:The base salary range for this position is $70,000 – $86,000.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
|· Paid Company Holidays
|· Dental Coverage
|· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
|· Vision Coverage
|· Tuition Reimbursement
|· 401(k) with Company Match
|· Life Insurance
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
|· Long Term Disability Insurance
|· Flexible Work Schedule · Paid Time Off
|· Flexible Spending Account · Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by February 21, 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engineer – #24-017NY
Please reference position #24-017NY the subject line of your email