National Fuel is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for an outstanding career opportunity in our Engineering Services Department located at our Erie Office 1100 State Street, Erie, PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:The Engineering Administrative Assistant will support the Engineering Department. Duties and responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable processing & expenditure requests & requisitions
- Processing purchase orders & service purchase orders
- Data entry into multiple computer programs/systems
- Prepare graphs & reports as well as maintain and update existing reports
- Creating, updating & maintaining digital and hard copy records
- Perform various other functions including typing, filing, and any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous administrative experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Adobe Acrobat)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment and interpret data
- Associates Degree, technical certificate or technical background
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials and Visio
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The hourly rate for this position is $20.62 – $23.37 per hour.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
|· Paid Sick Time
|· Dental Coverage
|· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
|· 401(k) with Company Match
|· Life Insurance
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
|· Flexible Spending Account
|· Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
|· Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12, 2024. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #23-067PA – Engineering Administrative Assistant in the subject line of your email.