National Fuel is currently seeking a Field Service Representative for an outstanding career opportunity at our Wellsville Service Center located in Wellsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:A Field Service Representative is responsible for Distribution utility work including:
- Emergency responses, reading meters, and line locating
- Customer interaction
- Performing collections on delinquent accounts
- Performing routine maintenance of service lines, regulators, and meter sets
- Turning gas on and off
- Investigating gas leak inquiries
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Work outdoors in all types of weather, walk for long distances and the ability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas is required
- Ability to understand and apply mechanical principles and troubleshoot technical issues
- Good communication, customer service and computer/data entry skills
- Basic literacy is required. Ability to read, accurately interpret and analyze written information, and legibly prepare written documentation
- Prior experience with plumbing and heating, fitting work, customer service, and field experience.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a proven track record of good attendance, and committed to workplace safety. Candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. The work shift could also include off hours, weekends, holidays, and overtime. Applicants must live within a 20 mile/30-minute commute of the Wellsville Service Center located at 349 South Brooklyn Ave Wellsville, NY 14895.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting rate of pay of $37.84/hr, $38.84/hr after 6 months, and $39.84/hr 1 year.National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
|· Paid Sick Time
|· Dental Coverage
|· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
|· 401(k) with Company Match
|· Tuition Reimbursement
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
|· Life Insurance
|· Paid Vacation
|· Flexible Spending Account
|· Paid Company Holidays
|· Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) to email@example.com by February 13, 2024. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #24-015NY – Field Service Representative (FSR) in the subject line of your email.