National Fuel is currently seeking full-time Customer Service Representatives for outstanding career opportunities at our Erie, PA Customer Response Center. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Looking for a career change?
Love working with customers?
Looking for a set Monday – Friday schedule?
No call center experience is required.
We are looking for YOU!
- No weekends or evenings required!
- This position requires employees to attend an instructor guided training course that will last for approximately 12 to 14 weeks. Training will include regular assessments.
- The schedule during training will be Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- After successful completion of training, the work schedule will be Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment that receives thousands of inbound calls each day from utility customers in our Pennsylvania service territory.
- Respond to a large variety of inbound calls which can include but are not limited to emergency calls, account/billing questions, collection issues, meter reads and new service requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with the ability to improve and increase productivity working in a customer service focused environment
- Proficient at navigating computer applications and web-based programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, an understanding and compassionate nature, and be adept at identifying customer needs in a helpful, patient, and efficient manner
- Proven history of dependability and reliability
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Microsoft Office applications.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The starting hourly rate of pay for this position is $20.62 and progress to $23.37/hour at 1 year.National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
|· Paid Sick Time
|· Dental Coverage · Vision Coverage
|· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers · Life Insurance
|· 401(k) with Company Match
|· Flexible Spending Account
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
|· Charitable Giving Programs
|· Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12, 2024. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #24-006PA – Pennsylvania Customer Service Rep in the subject line of your email.